Thursday, November 18, 2010

South America the perfect travel

Actually I don’t want to visit just one country, I have always dreamed to travel around South America. It’s not difficult to find out about South America, it’s on the news every day and internet has a lot of information too.

I think the countries in South America have a lot of thing in common but it has lots of different things too like traditions, food, and art. They are many films that reflect how people live in South America. In Chile it is not hard to find people from the different countries of South Africa, who can tell us how they live, and the most relevant things of their countries.

To go traveling around South America I need at least like a year or two because I would like to stay in one country for a month or two so I can get to see everything eat their food, learn their traditions, see how they live, not only see the tourist part.

I’ve always thinks to make a travel like that alone because not many people want to stay so long time away from home but now I think I would like to do it with my boyfriend I know he likes this stuff too so it would be a good company.

The idea will be to save enough money for the first months and then sell thing like crafts and make the money for the rest of the travel.

Maybe is a dream but I really think that someday I will do that travel I just need save money and take the decision, every dream can come true if we fight for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment