Thursday, October 28, 2010

10 Million Dollars


If I won 10 million dollars the first thing to do will be pay off the debts of my family, so they can live serenely. Then I’ll buy a flat and I’ll rent it, because I will like to get out of Chile for a very long time, but i want to have a place where to stay when i get back. Then I’d pay off my university credit I don’t want to have debts in my life, and money worries. but the most important thing for me is freeze my career and go bag packing with my boyfriend around south America, something i always dream of is traveling around the little cities in south America, see how the real people live not the tourist part, I will like to see too, but i prefer to share with the autochthonous people. Eat their typical food, drink their typical drinks. I think I would like to travel for a year or two because I want to stay in a city for a month at least.
I think I can go alone too but it would be nicer go with my boyfriend i know he likes this thing too so it wont be a problem.

So to resume I will pay off all the family debts (including mine), i'll buy a flat so i went i go back Chile have a place to stay of my own , freeze my career so i can make truth my dream, go bagpacking around south America and maybe go to north America too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very interested in these "autochthonous" people? Are they aliens? Do they live on planet earth?

    ReplyDelete