Monday, August 30, 2010

First semester 2010

The last semester was a crazy one.

In first place it was my first semester at Universidad de Chile, I was nervous because I studied kinesiology at UDD for a year and a half but I didn’t like it so I get out of there, and I decided to study something that I really like and at a good university. So I decided to study nursery education here.

I’ve meet a lot of people some of them really like me; they are lovely people who understand me, and that have the same situation than me. Another people did not like me so much but that happens anywhere so is not something new.

Even the university takes me a lot of time, I tried to make some free time too, to spend it with my friends and with the good people I meet here. Also I traveled to Sto. Domingo where my parents live because here in Stgo I really miss them, but that is something good too because when I go I realize how important is my family to me. I like to go there because is a good way to escape from the contamination of Santiago.

Also I get to know my boyfriend who studies the same career as me, and we get very good together. So when the semester has over I couldn’t be happier because my life was finally where I wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment